Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Still calling!



Spring that is. I was hoping that when we got the last heat wave, we would just enjoy a balm farewell from winter... But not, it was not yet done with us. I feel for the East Coast and all its winter storm this year. I hope all of you in the East Coast are doing well.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, pp233, birthday card, best year ever dsp, best year ever accessory pack, I like you stamp set, and many more stamp set, beautiful wings, big shot, labels collection, spring flowers TIEF, word window, su

Yeah, I am truly thinking and calling Spring, but I know it will be a while before it arrives. I can dream, nonetheless. The Best Year Ever DSP from Sale-A-Bration is simply beautiful and the colors truly speak to me. Since I want it to be spring theme, I used the great I Like You stamp set, the Beautiful Wings Embossilits, And Many More stamp set for the sentiment, a bit of Ribbon and the lovely Labels Collection Framelits. The Paper Players challenge 233 gave the great sketch as my canvas and I love it how this card turned out.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

EARN BONUS HOST DOLLARS ON-LINE!  Stock up for yourself or combine your order with a friend(s) to place an on-line order of $250 or more (before shipping and tax) and earn a $25 host dollar bonus.  Bonus Host Dollars are available with on-line orders, too--not just parties! This bonus is in addition to earning a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration.

A HOBBY STAMPER'S DREAM!  During Sale-A-Bration, sweeten the $99 Starter Kit Deal when you choose one of two FREE product BONUS options. 

Click to learn more about the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit FREE product options!.

And along with the launch of the new catalog, there is also Weekly Deals for you to enjoy even more savings.  AND Sale-a-Bration also starts today. Now, this is what I call a super Tuesday!

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful spring card, Miriam! I love the color combination. The butterflies with pearls are the perfect accents! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.