Thursday, February 26, 2015

A small gift.

DSC#121-Sketch

Sometimes there are little gifts that we receive unexpectedly that makes our day.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc121, thank you, gold soiree specialty dsp, petite curly label, su

Couple of Brazilians arrived in a Business trip to visit with my husband and kindly brought me some delicacy candies that I have not eaten is several years. It was truly a delicious surprise. I felt compelled to make a Thank you card. And so I did. The sketch from Dostamper Stars challenge 121 is a great one for any card, so I put myself at work. The only DSP used was the Gold Soiree. So, now, if you excuse me, I have some Quindin to eat. Thank you!

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


EARN BONUS HOST DOLLARS ON-LINE!  Stock up for yourself or combine your order with a friend(s) to place an on-line order of $250 or more (before shipping and tax) and earn a $25 host dollar bonus.  Bonus Host Dollars are available with on-line orders, too--not just parties! This bonus is in addition to earning a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration.

A HOBBY STAMPER'S DREAM!  During Sale-A-Bration, sweeten the $99 Starter Kit Deal when you choose one of two FREE product BONUS options. 

Click to learn more about the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit FREE product options!.

And along with the launch of the new catalog, there is also Weekly Deals for you to enjoy even more savings.  AND Sale-a-Bration also starts today. Now, this is what I call a super Tuesday!

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

3 comments:

  1. Love the Gold Soiree DSP with all the different patterns combined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that DSP and all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the Gold Soriee Designer Series Paper - just wonderful! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.