Monday, January 16, 2017

Bold congratulations.

Hello friends and readers,

I have been spending more time in my craft room and I am so happy about it. I have missed it so much and now I am just appreciating it even more. I did a bit of cleaning up and rearranging the space to make it more practical and functional. I have floor tile in the are and it gets rather cold there, despite the space heaters. I added some rubber tile, those big types people use for garage maybe, and put around, so now all my paper, stamps, inks, framelits can be reached without me stepping on the tile. Simple adjustments that do make a difference.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, congratulations, flourishing phrases stamp set, flourish thinlits, big shot, heat embossing, wink of stella, su


Do you love the Flourishing Phrases set? I have made several cards with it, and I love it more each time. With the exception of the sentiment, the card is entirely made with the Flourishing Phrases and Flourish Thinlits dies. The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases and it was stamped in Mossy Meadow. I did cut the Mossy meadow layer, and then again in Brushed gold, which was then positioned back into the negative. I used the Wink of Stella in gold to color the cut out of the flowers so it was not Vanilla. The leaves and flowers were heat embossed in both Gold and Clear powder, and the flower was hand cut to have just the central part positioned on top. I love the looks and the strong colors.

I hope you found your dose of inspiration today and I am glad you stopped by. Have a wonderful day. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133676]
$7.00
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133675]
$7.00
Brushed Gold 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Brushed Gold 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
[102935]
$7.95
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
[133645]
$6.50
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.