Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cozy, cozy.

Image may contain: text


Brrrr. It has been too cold to even go out; which in a way is perfect so I get to spend time in my craft room and also getting some purging done. Other than the children regular activities, I choose to stay indoors as the cold does not do me well and the wind has been too unfriendly for me.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, valentine's card, wedding card, anniversary card, bloomin' heart thinlit, Bloomin' Love stmap set, oh so succulent bundle, thoughtful branches bundle, su

Of course we need some warmth, even if only in my wishful thinking. Valentines come to mind when thinking of warmth, coziness, and togetherness. The inspiration from Dostamper Stars 213 got me jump started on Valentines ideas and I pulled out one of my favorites framelits and stamp sets, the Bloomon' Hearts. This time I cut the flowers in Pink Pirouette after stamping them in Real Red. The little "branch" when the birds sit was cut from the new Oh So Succulent framelits and the sentiment is from its matching stamp set The birds from the Thoughtful Branches bundle and add a nice touch of coziness to this card.

Thank you so much for your continuous support, encouragement, nice words, and love. Be well

Miriam





MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Miriam. I really like the red peeking through! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.