Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Glad to be back.



Dear Friends, hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving and enjoyed your family and friends. We took a trip to Pennsylvania and spend the week there with our friends. We had a wonderful and very memorable time. Now it is time to get things back on track and get ready for Christmas.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, thank you, touches of texture, flourishing phrases stamp set, wink of stella, su


I am glad to be back and get some time in my craft room. I know that I have been away from it more than I want, and it feels great to make something to share with you all. Today I made a card from Dostamper Stars 208, which is a color inspiration. I did not want to make a Christmas card, instead I went for a Thank You card as I have plenty to be thankful for. The images are from Touches of Texture stamp set, which is so beautiful; sentiment I got from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. Once I had the Cherry Cobbler flower stamped I inked it using the marvelous Wink of Stella and it gave the flowers a pop that the picture failed to capture. Have you tried the Wink of Stella yet? I highly recommend as it does make a difference in the card. The colors get brighter and the shine effect is so pretty. The dragonflies are adorned with some Rhinestone just because I love them!

Thank you for your visit today. I enjoy being back and hope to get more creations ready for you. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!



Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.