Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Color it pretty.



I am completely unable to keep up with time. The weeks are moving faster than I can keep up with and look, it is Thanksgiving already. Well, I have been busy with fundraiser for my children' violin school, with the garden that needs preparation for the winter, planting garlic, and expanding it a bit, and life in general. There is little time left for the fun things that I enjoy so.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, botanical blooms bundle, big shot, su

I did run to my craft room and had time to play a bit. I see that, despite our beautiful days, the nights are much cooler and we will start getting cooler days. For that I want something more colorful and warm. The Botanical Gardens bundle is my choice today along with Wild Wasabi and Flirty Flamingo. I love how those two colors go together. The Early Espresso surely provided for a perfect background and to make the colors pop. I normally would give some texture to the background, but this time I like it plain.
Your visit is greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing you again, and soon things will get back to normal. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!



Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.