Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Dreams of love.


Oh, how nice it is to be slightly better in our routine. We still have an outside class that starts this week and that means that we have this to add to our routine. I am planning so I am not caught short, but will have to make sure I get meals prep ahead so we can all have lunch and dinner.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, pp, all occasions card, masculine card, playful backgrounds stamp set, picture perfect stamp set, swirly bird stamp set, christmas pines stamp set, su

This week there was a class in church about family. One thing that I got our of it is that we must invest in our families with love, compassion, care, truth, and mostly time. Another thing is to not create expectations on the children that they mus be the best in everything.  When I was preparing this card for the PP312, I was thinking of all that and the sentiment from Picture Perfect jumped at me and I thought it suitable. The card, giving it is so neutral it can go as masculine or feminine, which is always a plus for me. I used the new Christmas Pines stamp set for the fern in the corner and the edges was stamped with the Playful Background along with the splashes from the Swirly Bird stamp set. A simple card as far as embellishments are concerned, but artistic in its own merits.

Thank you for your visit today. I wish you a very happy week and please do come again. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment! Beautiful card too.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great lesson that is for our children...and a great card and sentiment! I love that you used the Christmas Pines along with Swirly Bird...they both have such great images! Thanks so much for playing with my colors this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Miriam. Very artistic and one of a kind! Thanks for playing with LeAnne's color challenge this week at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty background and perfect with that wonderful sentiment. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.