Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Flourishing music.



The sun did not shine yesterday, but my house was bursting with music from my children. ti is almost like sunshine, except that is better.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, all occasions card, big shot, petals burst tief, flourish thinlits, su

With the day being a little less bright, I went to my craft room and worked a bit. Sorted out the retired sets that I am going to put out for sale and also made cards. This one is based on MM 465 and I tried something that I have been thinking about doing. Watercolor and salt technique. I love how the effect turned out. So, what I did was to use a piece of watercolor paper, I sprayed water on the paper and using the watercolor brush added 2 tones of blue: Night of Navy and Midnight Muse. Then I sprinkled kosher salt and let it dry. You can see the areas where the salt draw moisture and the color from the paper. It is a very neat effect that I am certain to try again. Then for the panels, I did not want t flat piece of paper, so I run it through the Big Shot with the Petals Burst TIEF and then I added the Flourishing thinlit image in lieu of another panel. I debated on adding a sentiment but was not able to make piece with any, so I left it well alone and there I have another all occasions card.

Thank you for your visit today. I hope you enjoyed the project and will visit again. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.