Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Box it up

Hello my dear readers and friends. Today I am sharing with you something I made recently to present as a gift. People do appreciate handmade cards, well not everyone, but the ones that do make my heart happy. I will gift greeting cards to certain people and I have tried several styles of packaging and arrived at one that I truly like it.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, gift box, lullaby dsp, butterfly basics stamp set, butterflies thinlits die, su

Isn't it ever so pretty? Well, I think it is even better in person and when loaded with beautiful hand made cards. This box was not that hard to put together. It took a bit measuring and adjusting to get to the perfect size for A2 cards. For the cover I use Lullaby dsp and then created a panel using the Butterfly Basics for the images. I was going to use the bigger Butterfly Thinlit die, but the recipient would probably not care much for the big butterfly and besides it would be a bit too big for the size of the box. Nos, I am putting together a tutorial for this box to share with you. Come back on Friday and I will have it just for you. I know you will enjoy making it and it will make someone really happy.

Thank you for your visit and I look forward to seeing you again. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133675]
$7.00
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
[133642]
$6.50
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad
[133644]
$6.50
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin' Pad
[131174]
$5.95

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.