Saturday, June 11, 2016

MIx, match, be Happy.

Hello My dear friends and readers,


I am playing a lot with all the new goodies from the 2016-2017 Catalog. Oh my, is the catalog loaded with wonderful supplies? I am loving it all a lot and had a hard time resisting all the new items. I hope you have had the chance to check it out and are enjoying it just as much as I am.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, 2016-2017 catalog, all occasions, flower patch, butterfly basics stamp set, touches of texture, flower fair, flourishe thinlits. big shot, su

Look at this combination of stamp sets. Is it beautiful or what?  I used the Flower Patch stamp set and its matching framelits for the top left, however the leaves are from the new Flourish Thinlits, which is beyond beautiful. The ferns is from the Butterfly Basics, and the other images, including the edging is from the new Touches of Texture. I absolutely love this set and how flexible it is. The little dragonfly and bee are adorable and all the "splashes" and edges are lovely. I am sure you would love it too.

That's it for now my lovelies. I hope you enjoy this project and will sparkle your creative side. Go for it. You can do it. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
[133642]
$6.50
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad
[133645]
$6.50
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
[133646]
$6.50
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
Hello Honey Classic Stampin' Pad
[133643]
$6.50
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.