Monday, May 23, 2016

It is here.

Pals Paper Arts PPA301

It is for real now.. or so we think. Spring have arrived and brought some nice and hot weather along. Over the weekend and on Monday it was rather nice, and we all enjoyed the sunshine, warm temperatures, and beauty all over.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, all occasions card, subtles DSP, flower patch bundle, big shot, gorgeous grunge stamp set, su

Weekend was busy for me. With Farmer's Market on Saturday I was left with little free time to spare and could not play in my craft room. But today I decided I need that as I am a bit under the weather. I made this card for the Pals Paper Players 301 and those colors go together beautifully. I tried to use only one stamp set, but in the end, I was not able to. Images and sentiment are from the Flower Patch stamp set. The flower was cut using the matching framelits. The splash of Crushed Curry is from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I never thought I would use and love this set so much. If I am not adding texture to a card, I like to add something as to eliminate the empty spaces. I think Mother Nature deserves this card.

Thank you for your visit today. It is my pleasure to have you over and to share my ideas. Be well

Miriam


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.