Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bye tree.


As much as I appreciate nature, today we had to sacrifice a big pine tree in my backyard. A year ago or so, during a storm, the tree got a bit inclined towards the house. Considering the size of the tree, we had no choice but to sacrifice it. We gained a area that we can landscape, put some flowers and enjoy the open space left.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, botanical builder framelits, farmer's market dsp, big shot, su


With flowers in my mind, I prepare today's card for the Dostamper Stars 181 using the Botanical Builder Framelits. I love this set and I am so happy it has made its way to the new Annual Catalog. I used the Farmers Market dsp, since the farmers market season is upon us. The ribbon is retired, but I have a stash of them, so fear not, you will see more of them. A simple card that can be used for so many occasions: new home, congratulations, retirement, get well. Endless possibilities.

Thank you for your visit today. Please take a moment to visit the other Dostamper Stars and get more inspiration on this sketch. Be well

Miriam


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.