Friday, April 3, 2015

Sea Shells

PPA246


Happy Good Friday my dear friends. I hope that you are enjoying some time off today and get to spend it with loved ones and having plenty fun.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa 246, all occasions card, everything eleanor, by the seashore, texture boutique machine, perfect polka dot, su

Or perhaps you are sitting on a beautiful beach enjoying a wonderful drink and the sunshine. Fun times at the beach calls for sea shells, and that's the theme I used for today's card and for the Pals Paper Arts challenge 246. The colors alone are the image of a beach to me, and I can almost smell the salty breeze. I combined the Everything Eleanor and the By the Sea Shore stamp sets for the looks of both combine is striking. A bit of Perfect Polka Dot texture and we got a card that is certain to please the beach lover in your life.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU? I have made a firm commitment to making your on-line shopping experience exceptional. Enjoy friendly on-line ordering, direct ship to your door, and prompt  answers to your questions. Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

4 comments:

  1. I really need to get that stamp set as I love it so much but SU just keeps adding so many things I can't keep up OMG! that card is awesome I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful lineup of shells. One of my fav stamp sets, too! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the shells in these colors. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you fussy cut the shells and then edged the edges with the coordinating ink. This gives them such a pretty finished look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.