Monday, April 27, 2015

A Meadow Birthday

CCMC352

Hello lovely people. I took the weekend off to get some other stuff done and also because I did not have any time left to myself. Sunday I was able to catch a break, enjoy a bit of sunshine weather and play.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ccmc352, serene silhouettes, painted blossoms cotton twine, morning meadow, scenery, masculine card, birthday card, su


I live close to a nature preserve that is mostly wet lands and during the summer is beautiful and lush. The water there is now flowing and we can spot some life happening there. I just do not enjoy having the ducks came visit the pool... oh well. Anyway, I am always short on masculine cards, so in honor of the wet lands I decided on a masculine birthday card that feature a scenery. I recently did one card similar but used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. This one I reached for the Serene Silhouette stamp set, while the sentiment is from Morning Meadow.  The color combo from the Create with Connie and Mary challenge 352 were perfect and gave me the initial inspiration for a scenery card. I honestly am having fun making scenery card and can see myself doing many more in the near future. Have you ever done any? It is fun and you must try. Got ahead, you will get hooked too.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Shop the retiring list is here and the only thing left to do is hurry up and grab your favorites before they are gone. Mind the sales too; some stamp sets will be up to 25% off and some accessories up to 50% off!! 



MDS (My Digital Studio) is being discontinued as of 5/31.  
Per Stampin' Up!, the MDS software will continue to work.  However, you will want to save and back up any digital downloads you have purchased and save them to your hard drive before 5/31.  The last day to access support for MDS, purchase downloads and use Stampin' Up! print services is May 31, 2015.  After that time, MDS and support for MDS will no longer be available. 

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the story behind the card and the way you created that beautiful scenery. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wetland scene - I'd love to know how you created your background colour. Nice textured background too. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene! All the layers you've added work so well together! I really like the gray corner pieces. Thanks for playing with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great use of these colors! You have created a beautiful picture, and I especially love the photo corners! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors worked perfectly for your scene! Love the silhouette images in the forground. Thanks for play along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene and perfect for a masculine card! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a neat effect! You captured a grassy meadow just perfectly! Very pretty! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! The stamped image is beautiful and I love your choice of embossing folder too. thanks for joining is at Create with Connie and Mary this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.