Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oh the backgrounds!



Do you like background stamps? I do like them and how much satisfaction they give me instantaneously. I like how I can make my own DSP by using a single stamp and, even better, stamping it only once! Hard to beat that one.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, sssc 245, I love lace, pleasant poppies, gingham garden DSP washi tape, banner punch, bitty butterfly, su

Today card was a go background card. I used two background stamps: I Love Lace and Pleasant Poppies. The entire card has lots of images, but only took minutes to get it all put together. I add a Bitty Butterfly just because I love butterflies and am already missing them. The washi tape made the stripes that are part of the sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 245, which gave me the inspiration for today's card.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I

One lucky winner will win a complete Project Life by Stampin' Up! prize pack including every product available in the product line! You could also win one of 100 Project Life by Stampin' Up Card & Accessory Packs.  CLICK HERE to enter now!

Check out the new Project Life landing page. It includes information on Project Life, product collections, coordination, and more. Check it out here! 

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.