Sunday, November 2, 2014

Take one step back and look.

Indeed, let's take a look back. I am not the kind of person that lives in the past or reminiscing old days. So, my looking back implies to supplies. Yes, all those retired goodies that all of us hoard and have a very difficult time parting with.
Today, I want to share 3 cards that I made recently using some retired and some current products. Notice that I am not listing supplies list, as those are just for your inspiration.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stmapin up, demosntrator, baroque motif, su

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, perfectly penned, su

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, perfectly penned, su

I hope that these cards can inspire you into getting your supplies out and making some cards. Use the idea, sketch, colors, or whatever aspect can get your juices flowing.
If you like the idea of having some retired product cards being shared, let me know. I will be happy to post them often.

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I like it when folks do flashbacks with retired products. I think we all keep things we like, and why not! It's fun to see, though some new inspiration with older products. Keep up the flashbacks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.