Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Christmas in August? Not really, but cute enough to be!



When wondering where summer went, I cannot help but think it left last year and never came back! So, we may as well start thinking about Christmas. With the new Holiday Catalog to be released in a couple of days, I am sure most of you are anxious to get your hands on new products. Oh, the perks of being a demonstrator is that we get to order those products ahead of time! And the best part: we get to play with them too!!

pp 210, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, pp, festival of trees stamp set, good greetings stamp set, tree punch, confetti stars punch, itty bitty accents punch, lucky stars tief, heat embossing, su

I tried to stay true to the sketch from The Paper Players challenge 210 and I think I got it for most part I did. The Confetti Stars Punch Border is absolutely fantastic. To go with that I used the also new Lucky Stars TIEF. Simple and striking!
Perhaps you would also like to get your hands on new supplies before the release of the catalog? Well, then, join my team now, get $150.00 worth of product for only $99 and all the perks of being part of this wonderful family. Waste no time; let's get playing together.

Tips and Tricks:
  • I did not add texture over the area I punched the stars. Instead I set the paper offset in the folder and ran it through.
  • The Festival of Trees and the coordinating Tree Punch are fantastic and I know this one will be used over and over again.
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner. If you are my customer, your catalog has been reserved and it will be delivered directly to you on or after August 28th.
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, Miriam! How clever to use the Star punch to create a bottom anchor for your card! Your design is perfect! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous, Miriam! I love everything about it! The star border looks great and the trees are beautiful! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.