Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Who will get the cake? Day 3 of Wedding Week



As I continue with my week of wedding cards, I see that it makes a bit easier to have a mind set and then look at color combinations and sketches and envision the new card soon to be born. The Mojo Monday Challenge 359 offered a very nice sketch, and I chose an almost monochromatic scheme.

MM 359, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, wedding card, park lane dsp, window frames collection, perfect polka dot, dotted scallop border punch, su

I broke the monochromatic idea by adding a touch of Old Olive from Park Lane DSP. It is subtle and just gives enough break to the colors.

Tips and Tricks:
  • As I assembled the cake, I made sure to center the vellum piece  and after that I rounded the corners. The embossing can be done either before or after the adhering the vellum
  • That beautiful bow? Well, it was easily done using my own Bow Maker.
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!
Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner. If you are my customer, your catalog has been reserved and it will be delivered directly to you on or after August 28th.
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.