Sunday, May 4, 2014

PPA 202, FMS 134 - Perfectly Penned

Greetings!

Today is a quick post to end the week or to begin a new one. I made this card for both the Pals Paper Art and Freshly Made Sketch. Graduation season is upon us and I decided that the color combo was ideal for a unique graduation card. Did you like it?

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Graduation card tips:
  • The circles were cut from scraps, so I could have just half circle;
  • I adhered the half circles together before embossing them
  • The sentiment was positioned with the help of my favorite little tool Stamp-a-Majig
  • The tassel was done by wrapping the bakers twine around my finger several times, releasing, tying the top and snipping the bottom to separate the strings.

  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful graduation card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute graduation card! I love the cap and I am really going to miss that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that little cap is so clever! Great card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cap...fabulous! Thanks for playing along with is at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.