This has been a emotional week for me and for some close friends. However, I feel blessed that I was able to be of some help during difficult times. I ended up finding some comfort in my craft room. I prepared a project for the Dostamper Stars challenge that is not a card. Instead I used the Envelope Punch Board to make a match box. I added a sentiment from Bring on the cake stamp set, which will not be available comes June 2nd. A tutorial to make the match box will be available for you on Saturday. Please come back to check it out.
Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful day.
Miriam Castanho Bollinger
A view of the pull out drawer.
Tips & Tricks:
- The "drawer" is assembled without the use of adhesive. Watch my tutorial video on Saturday to see how it was done.
- The window cut out is done using the Square collection and Big Shot after the embellishments / decor is done. This way the layers are cut evenly and a clean look is accomplished.
Here are more inspiration from Dostamper Stars:
Thank you for shopping with Miriam
- Updated Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Join my FlowerPower team. Learn more now!
- View Holiday Catalog Carryover List (2012 - 2013)
- Get a FREE Bow Maker with your $50.00 (before shipping and taxes) purchase
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download