Thursday! A wonderful day for new challenges! This week Dawn Olchefske put together a color challenge for the Dostampers challenge and you know that those intimidate me a bit every time, until I can see them coming together. This week is not an exception. The Mojo Monday had the perfect sketch for the color combo and the Pleasant Poppies stamp set closed the show. So, did you like it? Please share some love!
Thank you for visiting today and do come back again.
Miriam Castanho Bollinger
Tips & Tricks:
- The Pleasant Poppies were stamped using the StazOn black ink and the flowers were colored using the aqua painter.
- The little bow was easily made using my Bow Maker.
- The rounded corners on the Pleasant Poppies panels were done using Envelope Punch Board.
Check out what fellow Stars did with this challenge today:
Heidi Vinkemeier's Petite Petals Card
Sharon Bennett's Pssst I Love You Card
Cindy Techlin's Color My World Blue Card
Linda Kaufman By the Tide card
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
- Updated Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- View Holiday Catalog Carryover List (2012 - 2013)
- Get a FREE Bow Maker with your $50.00 (before shipping and taxes) purchase
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download