Monday, April 7, 2014

PPA 198, US 251 - Simple Stems

Greetings,

PPA198 April 3Sketch251      

I have been busy lately with my mother as she is visiting from Brazil. However she enjoys spending time hanging out around my craft area while I am working on some cards or classes. Today I took the time to work on a card for the Pals Paper Arts and Unscripted Sketches challenges. I took out my Simple Stems stamp set and decided on a more mute card. What do you think? Thank you for stopping by and please come back again.

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

 
 Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
133101s
129144s
126846s
126991s
130129s
129372s
113439s
119976s
100702s
122924s
122924 


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download










5 comments:

  1. Clean and Simple! Thank you for playing at PPA this week--see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely yellow bloom!! You really made the colors sing, and I tell you summer starfuit is not an easy one to work with, you made it so easy!! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing at US! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for stopping by and for taking a moment to post some love. I truly had fun with these challenges and loved to participate in both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.