Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dostamper Stars 078, FSM 132 - Morning Meadow

Greetings!

DSC#078-ColorMyWorld     

I am longing for flowers to bloom and to open my window to fell a wonderfully warm breeze to come through. However, Spring is hard to sprung in WI this year. Since there is no Spring, I sprung into my craft room to make something to remind me of Spring. I pulled out the Morning Meadow stamp set and went on to create this card for the Dostamper Stars and Freshly Made Sketches challenges. The color combo that Dostamper Stars choose was a challenge on itself... or so I thought. Once I pulled the colors out, I quickly notice that they go very well together. I love to be surprised like that. How about you?

Thank you for stopping by today. Please come back again.

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

5 comments:

  1. Love the little flowers, the way you curled them makes them really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It looks so delicate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! I love the detail of the tiny flowers and the CAS look of the rest of the card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! These little flowers are so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.