Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my dear friends and readers!

The time went by without me noticing and got away from me all too fast. Lots of things were going on at the same time and I had little time free on my hands. I think that most have calmed down and I am excited to spend time in my craft studio having fun creating and sharing with you.

DSC#263


For today I worked on a card based on the Dostamper Stars 263 which is a simple sketch but gave me enough to create this card that is going to a very special lady that has made a huge impact in the art in our community. I hope she enjoys the card.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, congratulations, delightful daisy dsp, daisy delight, flourishing phrases stamp set, shimmer ribbon, su



I used the Daisy Delight stamp set, the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases stamp set and the ribbon is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog starting January 3rd, 2018, and can be yours with yours for FREE with your $50 purchase. It has a shimmer to it and come accompanied by a Basic Grey and Bermuda Bay ribbons in different width. I have use all three of them and love them all. The background is from the Delightful Daisy DSP, which is rather lovely.

Well, I am happy to be here with you today. I am hoping to get back on track and share many more ideas with you. Thank you for your patience and your kind words. Be well.

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Miriam. I like the navy & coral combo. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.