Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Grow!

DSC#219


I have started my seeds and with the nice weather and lots of sunshine, some of them have already sprouted. I always get super excited about the garden and seeing the plants growing.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, oh so succulent stamp set, live love grow stamp set, delicate details stamp set, moonlight dsp, su

Well, I am excited about the plants growing and made today's card and the Live, Love, Grow stamp set along with the Oh So Succulent stamp set looks like growing to me. I want a bit of sentiment and the one used is on the Live, Love, Grow stamp set. The background is from the Moonlight dsp pad that I had stashed away. Now, I added the Delicate Details stamp set from Sale-A-Bration - which you can get for FREE with your $50 purchase - to complement and add a small delicate background for the thin ribbon. I love how it turned out and may use the lay out for many other cards.


What else can we grow? Well, you can grow with me and with Stampin' Up! How? You may ask. Well, by becoming a demonstrator you can grow loving what you do, or you can simply enjoy the discount from being a demonstrator and use that to purchase all your favorites. This is a good time to think harder about it and make a move and I certainly will love to have you as a member of my team. Come grow with me!


Thank you for your visit and all your love. Be well.

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Miriam. You have been making beautiful cards with the succulents! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.