Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thanks.


So much for Mother Nature being generous to us. The weather took a down turn again and today it was rather chili. Of course, I would much prefer to enjoy 70F right now, but I know it is not realistic. I continue to have firm thoughts that soon it will be even better than that.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, thank you, farmer's market dsp, a whole lot of lovely, su

Nonetheless, I am thankful for the bit we got. Then, let's make a Thank you card. Yeah. Mojo Monday 445 has a great and simple sketch. I like those simple sketches. I used the soon to be retired Farmers Market dsp and the retired A Whole Lot of Lovely stamp set. The Chevron ribbons retired last year, and I was sad to see them go, but I have a few stashed away. I like the looks and texture of it. Pearls for the flowers and a perfect bow is all you need to polish up the looks.

Thank you for your visit today. I love to hear from you. Share the love. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!

 
Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.