Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Please don't go.


Last week was busy and I was hoping for a more calm week. I did not get much chance to spend time in my craft room, but in all, I got a lot accomplished, and so did my children. Life is beautiful

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampinn up, demonstrator, dsc, wedding card, subtles DSP, flowering flourishes, for the new two stamp set, big shot, darling doily, su

And life is beautiful even when favorite products get the retirement label on them. I did today's card for the Dostamper Stars 177 and what better idea than to use retiring and retired products? Flowering Flourishes is definitely a set that will not leave my house. I love this set and will keep with me and use many times over. The sentiment on this card is from the For The New Two stamp set that is also on the retiring list. The Darling Doily framelit was retired last year but I also love using it. The accent it adds is too precious. The background is from the Subtles dsp that was also retired couple of years ago. I could not do without a touch of ribbon and a perfect bow. That beautiful ribbon is also on the retiring list, so grab yours before it is gone.  In all, a lot is going to retire, but a lot more fun product will come. You will love it all!

Thanks for visiting today. I love hearing from you. Drop a line and also visit the other Dostamper Stars for more inspiration. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss Flowering Flourishes too! Beautiful card, Miriam! Thank you for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love that it's a wedding card using non-traditional wedding colors. The doily and flourishes add such lovely detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.