Monday, October 19, 2015

Getting older.... but oh so good


PPA272

My stash is getting smaller with all the cards I have been making. I love that; but the truth is that I love going back to favorite products that got retired along the years. Today I dug the stash again.

Miriam  Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, borthday basics dsp, su

I got the sketch from the Pals Paper Players challenge 272 and got busy making the card. All of the products used here are retired, and therefore I am not making a supplies list. The dsp I used here is the Birthday Basics, which had some great patterns. That ribbon is one of those that I deeply miss. It makes wonderful bows and it is great to work with, but that perfect bow can only be accomplished with My Bow Maker, which is my companion for all my bow needs.

Thank you so much for your visit today. Remember to take advantage of the Extra Stampin' Rewards going on now as well as the 15% off from all stamp sets. A promotion not to be missed.

Be well

Miriam


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.