2015 Holiday Catalog
You have been waiting and watching sneak peeks on my M Stampin' With You blog throughout August and today is the day customers can begin to order from the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog. You can click on the catalog above to view the holiday catalog on-line. TIP: Order your favorites now while supplies are in stock.
I also have put together the much anticipated list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog. I hope this list inspires possibilities and suggests 25 products (and many 15% off bundles) that will be popular, versatile and smart additions to your paper crafting supplies. There are loads of video demonstrations by Stampin’ Up! included. Be sure to watch for the links to get tips and see the product demonstrations!
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY CATALOG STAMP SETS
1. Peaceful Pines (p. 17) – Becomes your little “holiday tree factory,” especially when purchased as a bundle (save 15%) with the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. Check out the tree sample below to see all of the different capabilities for the dies. Watch this Peaceful Pines Stampin’ Up! Video.
2. Dove of Peace (p. 20) – The beauty of this stamp set isn’t just in the incredible desire to color it (watercoloring or markers). It’s the ability to use the dove beyond the Christmas season. Consider wedding, anniversary or sympathy cards. You can (carefully) cut this single stamp to separate the sentiment from the dove.
3. Flurry of Wishes (p. 25) – Let it snow! I love the classic snowflake images and festive sentiments. Bundle with the new coordinating Snow Flurry Punch and save 15%. BONUS: The top left snowflake in the image below coordinates with the Flower Medallion Punch.
4. Versatile Christmas (p. 26) – For those of us who like both “outies” and “innies,” this holiday sentiment stamp set offers coordinating stamps for the outside and inside of your cards.
5. Snow Place (p. 33) – Penguins and Snowmen and Top Hats, Oh My! These dapper dudes will charm you with their smiles as well as “costume changes.” Bundle up and save 15% when purchased with the coordinating Snow Friends Framelits Dies.
6. Lighthearted Leaves (p. 44) – A modern vibe with year round versatility. Meets the hot trend to color all those little spaces. Pairs up with the Leaflets Framelits Dies.
7. Howl-o-ween Treat (p. 49) – Who can resist the magic of these bewitching images that coordinate with the Boo to You Framelits Dies for quick and precise cropping! Buy they together and save 15%! Plenty of paper crafting tricks and treat making ahead!
8. Embellished Ornaments (p. 15) – Simply stunning. These coordinating stamps and dies will captivate you with their fine details. The intricate ornament dies are drop dead gorgeous when cropped in gold, silver or the new Red Foil Sheets (139607)! Bundle and save 15% when you purchase the stamps and dies together. For best results, use with the new Precision Plate. Stampin’ Up! Precision Plate video. Another video with tips for the Precision Plate video.
9. Kit: Oh What Fun Tag Project Kit (p. 5) – I plan to get family and friends together to enjoy the experience of paper crafting with this kit. No tv’s, iPhones or tablets allowed! Coordinates with the Oh, What Fun stamp set! See it in action with this Stampin’ Up! Video!
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Watch this Stampin’ Up! video to learn how designer series paper is created!
10. Home for Christmas (p. 9) – Nostalgic and steeped in tradition. This one makes me want to drink hot chocolate and play “White Christmas.”
11. Real Red Envelope Paper (p. 26) – Create your favorite sizes and envelope shapes in luscious Real Red (think ahead for Valentine’s Day, too). Don’t forget the Envelope Punch Board that makes it all happen, quick and easy!
12. Into the Woods (p. 43) – Sweet floral and leaf patterns for fall in a yummy mix of neutrals with splashes of Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist and Rich Razzleberry.
13. Happy Haunting (p. 47) – I can’t stop playing with this marvelous collection of spooky-licious patterns.
TOOLS – DIES, PUNCHES, & EMBOSSING FOLDERS
14. Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (p. 11) – Who’s that knocking at my window? “Create a scene” and save 15% when you purchase the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies with the coordinating Happy Scenes photopolymer stamp set. For more possibilities with Happy Scenes stamp set, watch this Stampin’ Up! video.
15. Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (p. 12) – I predict these classy dies will be one of the most popular items in the catalog. Love those curves and wee pop-ups of houses, sleigh and tree. Ah yes, save 15% when you buy the dies with the coordinating Jingle All the Way stamp set! Ho ho ho! Watch this Stampin’ Up! video.
16. Festive Flower Builder Punch (p. 31) – Year round flower power and a poinsettia that will knock your socks off. Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for fabulous tips! Bundle with the Reason for the Season stamp set and save 15%.
17. Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (p. 39) – Bring out your inner lumberjack (or perhaps you simply love trees). This embossing folder measures a whopping 6″ x 6″ with impact and possibilities to boot! Bundle with Among the Branches stamp set (save 15%) to “go the distance” for Halloween, Autumn and Winter Holidays.
18. Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies (p. 41) – A 3-D extravaganza and beyond (mini pumpkins, leaves, trees, even candy canes)! Create small gifts, tags and even a little holiday confetti. Bundle and save 15% with A Little Something stamp set for coordinated fun! Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video to watch it in action.
19. Acorn Builder Punch (p. 45) – I’m “nuts” about this one. Crop sweet acorns for simple fall cards. Of course, there’s an adorable stamp set, Acorny Thank You (purchase both and get 15% off), to make your paper crafting time even more delightful!
20. Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (p. 9) – Part of the coordinating Home for Christmas Suite on pp. 8 and 9. I love these pops of shine and dimension in Real Red, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla.
21. Gold & Silver Cording Trim (p. 24) – A tag, bag and card essential year-round. Love it tied in a knot, bow or layered behind elements for an artsy detail.
22. Reindeer Paper Clips (p. 27) – Need I say more?
23. Spider Web Doilies (p. 47) – Try one and you just can’t stop. 24 in a pack.
OTHER “MUST HAVE” PRODUCTS
24. Fine-Tip Glue Pen (p. 43) – This glue pen promises and delivers precise control for adhering delicate die cuts, sequins and more. Stampin’ Up! shows it off in this video.
25. Archival Stampin’ Pads (p. 19) – This is the Basic Black you have been waiting for. Crisp, even coverage and quick drying (even on Whisper White). Also available in Basic Gray. Be sure to grab the refills so you never run out!
There are loads of video demonstrations by Stampin’ Up! included. Be sure to watch for the links to get tips and see the product demonstrations!