Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall? Not yet.

PPA266


The colors are not arriving, other than, with this week's heat wave, my tomatoes are finally showing some colors. I am so happy to see spots of red all over my garden. I can hardly wait to get those babies roasted and delicious.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, thank you, pretty petals dsp, bohemian dsp, sheltering tree stamp set, curvy corner trio punch, su

While waiting, why not play a bit? The colors from the Pals Paper Players challenge 266 are beautiful but do bring a hint of fall. I took the hint and went for a fall looking card using the Sheltering Tree for all the stamped images and sentiment. That is a truly complete stamp set, don't you think? The background paper is from the Pretty Petals dsp stack and the small strip on the front is from Bohemian dsp.  I considered adding a butterfly, but instead I used the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch to add a small detail on the top left corner. I truly like this punch. Now, for the tree I used the back side of the stamp to get the Old Olive layer, then I cleaned it, flipped it back to the "correct" position and proceed to add a bit of Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon.

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.