Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Equinox!

PPA244


Temperature wise, I would not say that Spring has arrived, but since all the snow around us is melted and it is a bit warmer than it was, I am happy that we are on a good trend. I started  tomato seeds and collard greens, for now. I have done some work on my garden and hope to soon be spending more time outdoors.


Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa244, all occasions card, masculine card, back to black dsp, confetti celebration dsp, moon lake stamp set, big shot, deco labels collections, su

For now, I am doing what I can, but also taking care of my sinus which is almost all better. This was a good week overall, and despite me being busy I had time to get several projects done. I had a party this week as well, and the ladies truly had a great time and enjoyed themselves. So, for today's card I will be entering it in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge 244. Spring bring birds back, and I like having them all around, including in projects. This one is from Moon Lake stamp set. Mixing a bit of DSP works well too, and in this one I went for the Back to Black and Confetti Celebration.
Thank you for your visit today. Please take a moment and share some love. Remember to subscribe to my blog and follow it too. I love having you around!


MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


EARN BONUS HOST DOLLARS ON-LINE!  Stock up for yourself or combine your order with a friend(s) to place an on-line order of $250 or more (before shipping and tax) and earn a $25 host dollar bonus.  Bonus Host Dollars are available with on-line orders, too--not just parties! This bonus is in addition to earning a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration.

A HOBBY STAMPER'S DREAM!  During Sale-A-Bration, sweeten the $99 Starter Kit Deal when you choose one of two FREE product BONUS options. 

Click to learn more about the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit FREE product options!.

And along with the launch of the new catalog, there is also Weekly Deals for you to enjoy even more savings.  AND Sale-a-Bration also starts today. Now, this is what I call a super Tuesday!

WHY SHOP ON-LINE WITH MSTAMPINWITHYOU?  Click here to learn how you can get exclusive offers,  and receive prompt and personalized service when you order through me.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

3 comments:

  1. So many color choices to POP with this DSP! Lovely card, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird on the branch is so peaceful and I could not place the stamp set. I totally overlooked this set. You really showcased it beautifully against the Island Indigo. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, the bird is so sweet and graceful. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.