Friday, February 14, 2014

Retro Sketch 101 - Banner Greetings

February 14, 2014


Greetings!

Happy Valentine's Days. I hope you will find much love to give and receive much love and happiness today and always. My card today is an entry to Retro Sketch and is simple in itself. The simplicity of the Banner Greetings sentiment gives a message that is to be echoed all year long. I am Thankful for you because you take the time to stop by and visit, to leave me a note, to share my passion, and for your continuous support. So, I dedicate this card to you. Thank you!

Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


Ingredients:

Paper: Sahara Sand, Sweet Sorbet

Ink: Summer Starfruit

Stamp: Banner Greetings

Accessories: Stitched Ribbon, Vintage Faceted Buttons


WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!

The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.