Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fusion 4 - Happy Day

February 16, 2014

Greetings,


I do not remember ever watching this much of Winter Olympics, but this year I watched a lot of the competitions and I am enjoying a lot of them. It is hard to see some dreams get shattered in the last minute, but I hope new dreams will be built for those athletes. Today I decided to go a bit silver with the new challenge from Fusion. I loved the simplicity and elegance of the sketch. The Silver Foil Vellum DSP was perfect for the design and the Happy Day stamp set gave me the touch I was looking for. Did you like it? Will you share your thoughts with me today? Thanks for visiting today. See you soon.

Happy Stamping,

Miriam Castanho Bollinger

The sentiment's label was made by sliding the paper through the inside of the Decorative label Punch.

Ingredients:

Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum DSP

Ink: Versamark

Stamp: Happy Day

Accessories: Heat Tool, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Decorative Label punch, 1" stitched edge ribbon (ret.)
 
The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self!
 
WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the silver! Love the elegance of your card...and I have to say...that is a beautifully tied bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch, Miriam. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.