Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Fabulous darling.

Hello my friends and readers,

I know that I go away, then I come back, but life has just been busier than usual, and I am taking the time to enjoy time with my children as they are growing too fast and getting to experience new things, new opportunities, new responsibilities, and to learn more about themselves.


Image may contain: text

But rest assured, I have not forgotten you or my crafting. I love just as much and the new catalog is just too beautiful not to love. I was able to prepare a card for this week's Dostamper Stars 286 and I am happy to share it with you.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, all occasions card, serene garden stamp set, stitched all around stamp set, layering circles, foliage frame framelits,big shot embossing mats, big shot, su

Oh my, the inspiration card was just a wonderful gateway for me to showcase some of the new products that I have been playing with and loving. The Serene Garden Stamp Set is absolutely lovely and I fell in love the moment I saw it. Then, the sentiments from the Stitched all around are just lovely and to complete it all, the Foliage Frame Framelits, which was cut and embossed using the new Embossing Mats. Oh my, that is a tool you do not want to live without. Absolutely a must and it has a reserved spot in my craft table right next to my Big Shot.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Please do stop again. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Miriam...I like the way you added the rhinestones. Thanks for playing along with the DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.