Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A lovely Birthday.

Dear Friends & Readers,

Are you on Spring Break? My children are and we are enjoying the company of friends that moved from WI to PA couple of years ago. It is wonderful to see friends and see the children reconnect and have a wonderful time together.


Image may contain: text


I save some time aside to play at the craft room and made this card to participate on the DSC 276. I like sketches challenge the best of all and this one was very nice sketch.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, birthday card, lovely wishes stamp set, butterfly basics stamp set, su

I am low on birthday cards, and decided it is time to start to stock up again. The images on this card is from Lovely Wishes stamp set from the Occasions catalog, which ends on May 31st. The sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set, which is one of my favorites sets. I have used that set a lot and never get tired of it. I had colored the flowers using the Aqua Painter dabbing in a bit of ink at a time. I did not add water to it, just made sure the tip was wet. Works really well. The ribbon is from stash, and I figure I may as well use it. The ribbon gave the black cardstock an elegant finish and they balanced each other well.

Thank you so much for your visit today. I hope you got inspired and hop you will visit me again. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.