Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I am back.

Image may contain: text

It has been a very long time since I last wrote to you all and let me tell you I miss you. I did finish my kitchen and it looks wonderful Soon after the completion of the project, my mom arrived from Brazil to stay with us for 40 days. We are enjoying here before she goes home on Friday.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, sympathy card, whole lot of lovely dsp, coffee break dsp, touches of texture, rose wonder stamp set, chevron ribbon, su

I have done some work around my craft room, but did not spend much time there lately. I work today on a card for the DSC 251 and since I needed some Sympathy Card I went for that. Here I used the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP as well as the Coffee Break DSP and they are both currently on sale! For the image I used the Touches of Texture stamp set, and the sentiment from Rose Wonder stamp set. I hoarded a bunch of Chevron ribbon in the past, so I got some out for today's project. The flowers from the image got a bit of color and all was done.

Thank you so much for visiting today and for the e-mails. Know that all is well and I will soon be in the swing of things again. Be well

Miriam




MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful card - the colors are wonderful! Love your card Jan - Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.