Monday, May 22, 2017

It is product share time!

Dear Friends and readers,

The count down for the new catalog launch has going on and quickly coming to the big day. I will, once again, be offering product share and want to give you the details, so you can also enjoy the marvelous new paper and ribbons that will soon be available to all.

- Paper share: a total of 33 sheets, 6” x 12”. Each share is $31.00, if you are out of town to me, an additional $6.65 will be added to your order.  To complete the share I need 4 people or a total of 4 sold share. These are the sets that will be included in this share:
   
Whole Lot of Lovely
Naturally Eclectic
Coffee Break
Pick a Pattern
Be Merry
Birthday Memories
Delightful Daisy
Eastern Palace
Bundle of Love


- Ribbon share: Each share comes with 38 yards of ribbon in a  wide variety of colors and styles. Each share gets 2 yards of each ribbon and copper trim. The share will include the following ribbons and copper trim. To complete the share I need 5 people or a total of 5 sold shares. Each share is $32.00, if you are out of town to me, an additional $6.65 will be added to your order

1/2” Finely Woven Ribbon
1/4” Stitched-edge Ribbon
3/8" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon
1/4" copper trim
3/8" Shimmer Ribbon

Miriam's Schedule:

Taking Reservations: starting May 23
Paypal Billing: starts May 29
My Stampin' Up! order: June 1 (after 12pm - first day/time to order)
Estimate mailing of shares: approx. June 15th (provided there are no backorders from Stampin' Up!)
How to Reserve a Product Share:

NOTE:  There is a process for product shares...collect reservations, send invoices via Paypal, collect payments, place the order, receive shipped order, cut and sort product, repackage product, package up your product share and mail.  The entire process takes approximately two weeks after I place my order with Stampin' Up!

EMAIL ME directly at mstampin@wi.rr.com with your product share reservation information listed below: 

Please include the following information in your email:
1.  Full Name
2.  Mailing Address (United States addresses only)
3.  Indicate which share(s) you would like to reserve (see choices below) 
4.  Email for Paypal invoicing

When your shares fill, I will email a Paypal (*) invoice to you to complete the payment process.  I will then place my order with Stampin' Up!  Upon it's arrival, I will sort, cut, wrap/assemble, package and mail. The entire process can take upwards to 10-12 business days (barring any backorders with Stampin' Up!).

(*) I use Paypal for all my billing needs.  However, a paypal account is not required to make your payment.  Just an email address and credit/debit card is all you need.  When you receive my paypal invoice, you can choose to pay using your paypal account funds or by credit/debit card.  Just follow their SUPER EASY instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.