Monday, March 13, 2017

Serenity

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYkHJsUvMCqWOuVtwMY7Lnh32N5eisMapPViLCO2Y6B9ZdzIAhIMSyO8S9whA7CsI0l9nOSWLFd79NI1BCabV83t1ZQ68l7JIsct69RD5S6VRTd08sYI9Z9VoMLE9ZIU51ZHGzHVql-DXW/s1600/mojo488.gif


The title really is not a reflection on how my week started but I always go back into finding some serenity whatever way I can. Lots of time, crafting will do that for me. Today was not different. It is strange that in the middle of feeling less than calm I can calm myself to be creative. The quiet environment helps and it certainly makes me attain a level of tranquility that I can put into my life as well.


Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, all occasions card, artistically asian stamp set, butterfly basics stamp set, avant garden stamp set, frozen treats framelits, big shot, su

Because of all that I made today's card for Mojo Monday 488 using the Artistically Asian stamp set. Asian theme seems to bring a sense of calm that always enchants me. The "vase" for the plant is one of the framelits in Frozen Treats. The background of the white layer is from the Butterfly Basics and I used that image on the "vase" too. Now, the plant does not have the flowers. I added those Delightful Dijon flowers that can be found in the Avant Garden stamp set from Sale-A-Bration. I added a tiny pear to each of the flowers, but the picture does not show that very well. A bit of ribbon with a beautiful bow on the left side was all that needed to complete the sketch and I have finally found calm again.

Thank you for your visit. Hope you find calm and inspiration here today. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping!


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:


Bundle Up .  Check out the 10% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.