Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A bit to enjoy.



I am very thankful that our weather got a bit warmer over the weekend and I am now ready to get started with my seeds for my garden. Are you planting a garden this year?

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstmapinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, rs, thank you, bohemian dsp, sassy salutations, gorgeous grunge stamp set, white perfect accents, su

Well, a Thank you card seems adequate, don't you think? I got the sketch from the RetroSketch challenge 203 and decided to go with bold colors. Guess what? The Bohemian DSP is as bold as it gets, and I had some stripes cut out already, making this card a snap to put together. Considering the "funky" feel of the layout and Bohemian DSP, the Sassy Salutation blended right in and the touch of the Gorgeous Grunge also gave a nice touch. Since there is a lot already in this card, I went for the gorgeous Bermuda Bay ribbon and it balanced out the other elements. Now, using buttons is something that I am working on it, so instead I went for the White Perfect Accents, which besides being beautiful it is also flat, which makes mailing a bit easier.

Thank you so much for visiting today. Please note that I have not added a Supply list as I am having a small difficult with creating the list. I am working to have this resolved soon. If you need the supplies, just send me a message. Be well

Miriam


Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.