Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy Healing



I think I am back to the normal routine, and I am very happy about it. I like to have a good pace to my day and get things accomplished.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, get well, wildflower fields dsp, number of years stamp set, and many more stamp set, su

For those of you who know, my father-in-law is on the road to recovery. After being in the hospital for few days right on Christmas, he was transferred to the health care portion of the nursing home and is making progress. I have hear from few people that have dealt with family's health issues during the holidays and I want to make a get well card. I am using the Dostamper Stars challenge 163 as my sketch. For the background I got the Sale-a-bration Wildflower Fields dsp and had a hard time choosing which one to use as they are all beautiful. I want to have a small imagine, such as a bouquet, and the one that came to my rescue was the new Number of Years stamp set. I love to be able to stamp all those little flowers in different colors. The sentiment is from And Many more stamp set. A bit of pearls, and a bit of ribbon, and a perfect bow finish up this card.

Thank you so much for visiting today. Please do come again and remember to visit the other DoStamper Stars for more inspiration. Be well

Miriam



MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

1 comment:

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.