Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Simple. Awesome.


Hello my lovely readers. I am so happy to be back on the craft room and be able to share some fun cards with you.

Miriam Castanho-Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, sssc, thank you, pretty petals dsp, flower patch bundle, big shot, su

Today I have worked on a more fresh looking card, as our weather remains rather friendly and wonderful for December. The sketch is from the SSSC 298, which I worked on using the Flower Patch stamp set and its framelits for all the images and sentiment. Now, notice that the largest flower I simply stamped on the Very Vanilla layers, but the other flowers I cut to give dimension. The leaves were also stamped on the layer and to get them to be "behind" the flower, I just cut the flower form a scrap piece of paper and cover the stamped flower. Then I stamped it. I love to do that as I want to give the idea of layers. Simple, effective, and awesome.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Be well

Miriam

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:

Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.