Monday, August 24, 2015

Yay for you.

PPA264


What shall we celebrate? I say, we celebrate all of us and all the good things. Except the weather turning a bit too cool for me. Our evening have dropped to a 50Fs and I am not happy. My tomatoes have not yield one single fruit yet, except for the cherry tomatoes. Oh please, let there be tomatoes.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa, birthday card, sweet li'l things dsp, balloon bash stamp set, su

How about celebrate some young friends birthday instead? My daughter turns ten at the end of the week and I can hardly believe that. We will be celebrating her passing into 2 digits age with some friends and I hope the weather cooperates.
Today's card is based on the Pals Paper Payers challenge 264 and for that I used the Sweet Lil' Thing dsp for the background and pulled out the Balloon Bash stamp set from the 2015 Sale-a-Bration. I kept true to the sketch and held myself from adding any extras, as I want the card to be simple and straight forward, much like my daughter.

Have a fantastic week and come back again for more. Be well

Miriam 

MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST:  All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Take advantage of this additional ways to save on Stampin’ Up!:
Bundle Up .  Check out the 15% savings on these coordinating products.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute birthday card. The balloons appear they are floating away in celebration. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cutie! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Miriam! Thanks for joining us this week--come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.