Thursday, July 17, 2014

And Yet another Happy Day!


   

Happy Day indeed! We are finally catching a break with my baby's skin condition and that is making all of us happy. To celebrate, I visited the Try Stampin' on Tuesday to check out what challenge they had going on and the sketch was just right. Then I was off to look for some colors and found the color combo from ColourQ challenge was happy and fresh.  From there it was easy to pick the Smile sentiment from the Happy Day stamp set and get the card completed!


Have you had a chance to see the new Design Series Papers yet? Oh my, they are beautiful. Beside they are now on a fantastic sale that you do not want to miss it. Head over to my store to see it all!
Tips and Tricks:
  • The DSP used on the top is so beautiful. The photo does not do justice. I cut a trip 1" wide, and layered on Calypso Coral card stock that has been cut using the Scallop edge border punch.
  • For the sentiment, I stamped on Whisper White and then layered on Basic Black which was cut with the Chalk Talk and then split in half.
  • The beautiful bow was easily done using my Bow Maker. 
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
  Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!


Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!
 2014-2014 Annual Catalog, stampin up, dostamping, craft supplies, dawn olchefske

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Miriam - I like how you';ve used the colours but in a slightly more muted way. The bow makes it really special. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. I love the color combo, but choose the not so bold route. Thank you for stopping by and sharing some love!

      Delete
  2. That is too cute! Love the colors, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us a Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your inspiration and how you paired it with the Try Stampin on Tuesday Sketch. You really knocked it out of the park. Thanks for joining us this week and hope you will come back and enter again soon. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty and i love that ribbon :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose. Aren't the new in-colors ribbons just wonderful? I love the feel of it and they give me perfect bows each time. Love them!

      Delete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.