Saturday, March 15, 2014

Quick Update

Greetings everyone,

I am working on a new template for my blog as well as other projects, ideas, tutorials, etc. I have been busy and just want to give you a heads up as I will not post any projects today or tomorrow as I am ready to make the transition to the new template. Stay tuned and watch it go live soon.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Have a fantastic weekend. Happy Stamping!

Miriam Castanho Bollinger


The time to join the FlowerPower is now! Get the $150.00 starter kit for only $99.00 during Sale-A-Bration and unleash your creative self!
 
WHICH FREE GIFTS WILL YOU CHOOSE?  Earn a FREE Stampin' Up! product gift for every $50 you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 28 - March 31).  Get the full scoop!
Shop with Miriam 
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support
Shop Weekly MDS Digital Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.