Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blooming Happy!


Get-attachment (5)

Did you see the new Flower Patch Stamp set? If you have not, you are in for a treat! The set is amazingly beautiful and has a coordinating framelits to make it even easier and prettier. The card today was prepared for the Dostamper Stars Challenge 094 and I decide to go with a simpler looks to allow the flowers to shine!

DSC 094, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, flower patch, confetti celebration dsp, flower fair, su

I am truly enjoying the Flower Patch and you will probably see more of it in the weeks and years ahead. The Confetti Celebration gave me the background and also the 2 little banners. Don't they look lovely?

Tips and Tricks:
  • I played with the colors a bit and decided to add the center of the larger flower in Tangelo Twist, despite of the flower being Strawberry Slush. I then added the little bit center from the Flower Patch set.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!
Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!

If you are one of my customers, you will automatically receive a FREE 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (including shipping) from me by June 2 (the start date of the new catalog).  Catalogs begin shipping in mid-May. 
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.