Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another sneak peek - Thank you.


Get-attachment (7)

It is always great to see what the wonderful world of creative people are doing with the new products. With today's release of the Holiday catalog I am sure you will find plenty to love and I know ideas will just pop everywhere.  Using the color combo from Dostamper Stars challenge 097 and a new stamp set from the Holiday catalog,  I created a Thank you card that it is sure to stand out.

dsc 096, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstapinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, dsc, thank you, typeset specialty DSP, letterpress winter stamp set, heat embossing, su

Isn't the new Letterpress Winter stamp set a show stopper? I know this one will be used time and again as it is a practical and beautiful stamp set. And because it is Photopolymer, it is that much easier to position one image inside of the other. Score!
Those products are, as of today, available for you to order. I hope that you enjoyed seeing a bit of the new products in action and are inspired to create some beautiful paper craft items.

Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):


Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am!
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.