Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Floral Wedding! - Day 2 of Wedding Week.


 

My own wedding was performed outdoors and I loved it the open air and freedom feeling that came with that. Today's card depicts a completely non-traditional looking card, but a very festive and bright one.

When I saw the inspiration from the Fusion Bright Floral Celebration challenge, I had to think out of the box for a wedding card. I like the looks of it and think it is perfect for a day wedding! I used the new Little Letters Framelits to carve out the sentiment, and then added a piece of Calipso Coral to the back, a nice pop of color, don't you think? 

Tips and Tricks:
  • To insert the Hardware, I cut a slit onto the Whisper White layer and inserted the clip in the slip, leaving only the "&" showing. I like it!
  • That beautiful bow? Well, it was easily done using my own Bow Maker.
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
Miriam's 2014-2015 Catalog Ribbon Share is here!
Did you miss it? Then, head out to Product share and check out the shares options available this year. Reserve your spot right now!

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner. If you are my customer, your catalog has been reserved and it will be delivered directly to you on or after August 28th.
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.

You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.