Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Boo to you!



All in good fun, let's all have a bit of Boo! Here is another preview of the new products from the Holiday Catalog to be released tomorrow.

mm 360, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwihtyou, stampin up, demonstrator, mm, holiday home bundle, good greetings stamp set, regals dsp, su

The Photopolymer Holiday Home stamp set and bundle is so much fun to work with. I feel like I am making a story rather than a card, as I can see exactly where and how the image is going to be stamped. The sketch I used is from the Mojo Monday challenge 360 and gave me an ideal setting for the small Halloween story of this card. I am sure that by now you had plenty time to find your favorites from the new catalog. If you did not sign up yet, there is still time. Tomorrow is the last day from the promotion and the first day of the new catalog.

Tips & Tricks (or treats):
  • The Whisper White background for the negative Apothecary framelit was adhered to the Old Olive before any stamping was done.
  • I determined where I wanted the house, stamped the ghost and then all the other images. The house was the last piece to go onto the car and I use dimensionals to pop it up.
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):

The 2014 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner. If you are my customer, your catalog has been reserved and it will be delivered directly to you on or after August 28th.
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.