Friday, August 22, 2014

Lovely bouquet! - Day 5 of Wedding Week



Well, the week is going by too fast, but we still have couple days left to our Wedding card week. Have you found a favorite so far? Today's card was created using the ColourQ Challenge 255 as inspiration.

CQC 255, Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, cqc, corner garden, watercolor, wedding card, su

Absolutely lovely! I can almost feel and smell the warmth of the sun during an outdoor wedding and the breeze blowing the scent of beautiful flowers! A day to never forget!
Tips and Tricks:
  • When doing watercolor, I take my time. I painted one flower at a time changing color each time. This was easier for me to keep a good mixture of the colors of the challenge.
  • The watercolor picture gave all this card needed. The small Happiness sentiment is the representative of how I felt when I completed the card!
Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is just around the corner. If you are my customer, your catalog has been reserved and it will be delivered directly to you on or after August 28th.
NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.
You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

4 comments:

  1. What an inspiring card Miriam - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam, this is just stunning! You have created a beautiful work of art...just so very pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Miriam, love how you used your colors and the photo is so crisp! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, I love the watercolouring it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.