Monday, September 29, 2014

Congratulations!

 09-25

Well, other than the announcement for the Blog Candy winner, here is Congratulations card I prepare to celebrate that.

Miriam Castanho Bollinger, #mstampinwithyou, stampin up, demonstrator, ppa 221, lullaby dsp, bordering blooms, world of dreams, bitty banners, postage stamp punch, itty bitty banners, su

I truly love the World of Dreams stamp set! It was used here for the entry on the Pals Paper Arts challenge 221. The Bordering Blooms stamp set was also called into action to add this special little detail to the card. So, did you like it?

Tips & Tricks:
  • To get the squares, I stamped the image in a piece of Whisper White and then just punched the images out. The Postage Stamp punch was handy to give a delicate background.
  Miriam's Supply List (Click product for more details and quick & easy shopping):
The 2014 Holiday Catalog is here! If you are my customer, your catalog is in your hands and I hope you are loving it as much as I am! NOT yet a M Stampin' With You Customer currently but plan to order through me?  You can receive the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Holiday Catalog through me FREE, too.  Simply place an order and I will send you a catalog!
PLEASE NOTE:  If you have a relationship with another demonstrator, please contact them directly to provide you with a catalog.


You'll find My Digital Products & Support here:
All Digital Downloads
MDS Free 30-day Trial Version
MDS Software - $19.95
MDS Support

1 comment:

  1. Am I missing who won? Hoping it's me but not seeing where it is listed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Shopping with Miriam.